Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

A sweet Grandparent                  by Pavitra

My grandma’s skin is very wrinkly, soft and very mushy. I love playing with my grandma’s skin, I like to mush it into stuff like skin tornados. I would say that the most wrinkly place on her is probaly just above her wrist. I like my grandma’s skin being wrinkly, mushy and most of all playful.

My grandma’s hair is not the best thing about her.  My grandma’s hair is very  very scruffy. It was naturely white but she dyes it to make herself look younger. Her hair is long as in very long and always tied back in a low ponytail with a black hair tie. It is very tangeled but I still like it and I still love her.

My grandma’s voice is very low, croaky and wise like normal elderly people. Everyone sounds like that when their older even me and I sound very bright and cheerful. My grandma’s voice sounds like she’s 80 but she’s only 69. Even though My grandma’s voice is croaky I still love her.

My grandma smells like my most favourite flavor in the world which is the smell of my grandma which really confusing actually. My grandma also smells like cooking spices because she helps my mum cook. Most of all she smells like My grandma and thats my favourite smell ever.

I love My grandma because her personality is being caring loving me and being the best grandma in the world.My grandmas personality is that she loves to read and help me.I sometimes try to cook and she helps me when I can’t cut or mix.

1 comment:

  1. Well written Pavitra. You are using paragraphs well. You are separating the different ideas into new paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete